Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44
Whether you’re taking out bucks nearby in the brush or pegging birds from afar, the Vortex Viper 3-15×44 Riflescope is your solution to a successful hunt. These Riflescopes by Vortex come equipped with an illuminated reticle so you can have precision aim even in low-light conditions. The Viper PST Gen II Tactical Riflescope was designed to withstand harsh conditions, making it the best fogproof, waterproof, and shockproof optical on the market. With this scope, you can differentiate between foliage and an animals natural camouflage thanks to the extra-low dispersion glass that increases resolution and color fidelity to provide crisp and clear images. Utilizing a first focal plane reticle, the scale of your reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Also, this scope is strong and rigid as it is crafted out of aircraft-grade aluminum, and the glass itself is protected by ArmorTek scratch-resistant coating. These durable features combine to form the ultimate riflescope that can withstand a hunt in rough terrain. The Vortex Viper Illuminated Riflescope is a reliable and accurate addition to your firearm that will impress your friends on your next hunt.
Specifications for Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 Riflescope:
- Magnification: Range 3 – 15 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 44 mm
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Included Accessories: Lens Cloth, Sunshade, Hex Wrench, CR2032 Battery
- Package Type: Box
- Adjustment Range: 0.1 Mil Rad | 1/4 MOA
- Weight: 28.1 oz
- Field of View: Range 8.6 – 41.2 ft at 100 yds
- Eye Relief: 3.4 in
- Length: 14.3 in
- Color: Black
- Reticle Type: Crosshair
- Height: 2.08 in
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Parallax: 20 yds to infinity
- Focus Range: 20 yds to infinity
- Lens Material: Glass
- Optical Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
- Water Resistance Level: Waterproof
- Fogproof: Yes
- Shockproof: Yes
- Vortex Viper 3-15×44 Riflescope, VX-RS-VVG244
- XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-etched Reticle: Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical-Style Turrets: Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- RZR Zero Stop: Zero Stop mechanism prevents the turret from dialing below sight-in range.
- Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Radius Bar: Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Built-In Accuracy Features: Matching (MRAD or MOA) turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
Vortex Viper PST Gen II 3-15×44 Riflescope, VX-RS-VVG244
2mm Hex Wrench