- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Returns are ONLY accepted for merchandise found defective immediately upon receipt and returned within 30 calendar days of receipt.
- Original shipping charges are NOT refunded if the item is NOT found to be defective and/or returned with out Authorization. Customers will be responsible for return shipping in these cases. These orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All Ammunition Sales / Ammo Components are Final and Non-Returnable.
- Scopes / Optics Sales – Customers must work through the manufacturer if a defect is not identified immediately upon receipt.
- VERY IMPORTANT – FIREARM RETURNS!! Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you, it is considered used, even if unfired. Consequently, we cannot accept returns on firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. **Upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees associated with returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees. AR15SafeSpace.com will provide a prepaid label to ship the firearm to the manufacturer, if a prepaid label is not covered under their warranty.
- Firearms returned, due to a DENIED Form 4473, will be charged a 25% restock fee.
*All returned good must have prior consent. Please email or call for Return Authorization prior to returning any product.
*Shipping & handling, insurance, processing fees are NOT refundable. Only the Product purchase price will be refunded minus any applicable restocking fees.
Promotional/Free items must be returned unused with complete returns; any partial returns will 1st have the full retail value of said promotional item deducted and any balance owed, refunded back to the original payment method.
Customer Request to Cancel Items/Orders
- 5% processing fee will be assessed for all in-stock items cancelled prior to shipment.
Errors due to Pricing/Discount/Inventory
- Prices resulting from internal/coding errors will be cancelled and payment voided/refunded immediately.
- Availability/Inventory errors will be refunded.
- Errors will not be honored.
Backorders / Pre-Orders
- Backordered / Pre-ordered items may be cancelled with out cancellation fee at anytime.
- Any in stock items cancelled on the order would assess 5% fee.
Prohibited / Illegal
- 15% processing fee will be assessed for any order attempting to purchase items prohibited/illegal to ship to your state will be cancelled. If you’re unaware of applicable local, state & federal laws that’s a 15% learning experience.