SLR Rifleworks Sentry Adjustable GB (Set-Screw)
The SLR Rifleworks Sentry Adjustable Set-Screw Gas Block ensures that AR-15 shooters have the ability to fine-tune their gas system for optimum operation.
The SLR Rifleworks Sentry Adjustable Set-Screw Gas Block is constructed with a simple metering system that doesn’t use springs or balls and is adjustable through the use of an included tool.
- Machined from 4140 steel
- Features QPQ Melonite finish
- Comes in .625, .750, .875 and .936 diameter sizes
The SLR Rifleworks Sentry Adjustable Set-Screw Gas Block is equipped with two set screws that lock the block into the barrel for an ideal gas seal.
– 15-position adjustability from 0 – 0.125″ port opening
– Metering screw and screw bore design allows repeatability and reliability only SLR has been able to deliver
– Single tool click to adjust gas metering
– Melonite finish 4140 Precision machined gas block
– Melonite finish 4140 Nexturn Swiss precision metering screw
– Proprietary Alloy Flat Spring with 1400deg temper
– Melonite finish 4140 detent plunger
– USES STANDARD GAS TUBE
– Tool, roll pin and mounting screws included
NOTE- Needs Minimum 1.4″ ID Handguard if going underneath