Polymer80 G17 Barrel Standard
The P80 line of G17-compatible barrels are precision CNC machined to exacting tolerances from domestically-sourced 17-4 PH stainless steel bar stock.
After comprehensive inspection, our barrels are then cut broach rifled and vacuum heat treated to 42 HRC. Following final finishing and coating (optional), they are subjected to multiple inspections to ensure that you receive the highest quality and most accurate barrel in its class.
Structural aerospace grade 17-4 PH stainless steel allows for a simple, single-process heat treatment for virtually no loss of dimensional accuracy and maintains the high strength and optimal hardness of the barrel throughout rigorous strings of fire and high operating temperatures.
The available Titanium Nitride and DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) PVD finishes offer upgraded aesthetics, high dry lubricity for enhanced smoothness during cycling, and ease of cleaning.
- Available for PF-Series™ Standard Frame 9mm and Glock® Gen1-4 G17
- Match Grade Drop-in Barrel
- 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Heat Treated to 42 HRC
- SAAMI Specification 9mm Match Chamber and 6-Groove Rifling
- 1/16 RH Twist Rate
- Optional ½ x 28 Threading
- Available Configurations: Standard, Fluted, or Threaded/Fluted (Includes Thread Protector and O-Rings)
- Available Finishes: Matte Stainless Steel, Black DLC, or Gold Titanium Nitride