After many requests from our customer base, MPA has developed the MPA BA Lite Chassis Remington 700 Short Action Non-Folding.
At an astonishing 2.9 lbs with no recoil pad, the BA Lite will provide shooters who desire a lightweight rifle stock/chassis a feature rich design that will serve both hunting applications and long range shooting competitions where weight considerations come into play.
As with our BA Chassis, the BA Lite will provide the shooter with the ability to adjust the length of pull, cheek riser position, add side picatinny rails or a night vision bridge, and also increase the distance from the spigot mounted bipod to the rear support. The BA monopod system can also be added along with buttstock mounted bag rider attachment. The MPA bubble level system will be included as standard equipment.
The length of pull and cheek position are locked in place via set screws that are embedded into the buttstock body. It provides a very strong lockup of the cheek riser plate and recoil plate assembly.
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser and Length of Pull
- A2 Pistol Grip
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- Side Rails can be added to the BA Lite.
- Durable Cerakote Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable Length of Pull 13.75-14.75″
- Recoil Pad is adjustable for Height and Cant
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Built in Bubble Level
- Machined Thumb Notch
- Adjustable Monopod can be added to the BA Lite.
- Spigot Mount can be added to the BA Lite.
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included). See related products for magazines for your chassis.
- 2.9 lbs