The Magpul GL9 PMAG 21 is a 21-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring a proprietary all-polymer construction for reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. High visibility controlled-tilt follower, stainless steel spring, easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 17rd indicator windows. Drops free loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
NOTE: The Magpul GL9 PMAG 21 is compatible with all full-size 9mm Glock handguns, as well as compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip. May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock magazines.
- Compatible with all full-size, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Full magazine indicator windows on both sides of body
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
- Brand: Magpul
- Caliber Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity: 21
- Manufacturer: Magpul Industries
- Platform: Glock Magazines