Dead Air Wolverine
AK (and AR, bolt gun, etc.) lovers, your dream can is here! If wanting a unique and versatile combloc silencer, the dudes at Dead Air have you covered with the Wolverine PBS-1. Specifically designed for the Kalashnikov platform, the Wolverine offers impressive suppression in a distinct package.
Industry giants Mike Pappas, Todd Magee, and Gary ughesHughes really pushed the limits of design with their Wolverine creation. The mounting system is one of a kind and offers the shooter unmatched flexibility with different threaded combloc hosts. Dead Air’s Wolverine is definitely a sight for sore eyes for AK aficionados.
A top incentive of owning a Wolverine is it utilizes user-changeable thread inserts, thus eliminating the need to purchase multiple silencers to fit varying threads of combloc rifles. The state-of-the-art stainless steel design also employs a brilliant crown interface and reverse-ratcheting locking collar, so the can fits as flush as possible on the AK rig. To that point, attachment is a breeze. Simply thread the Wolverine onto the barrel as far as allowed, then tighten the locking mechanism to the rifle. An indexing system within the collar engages the spring-loaded pins on the AK’s front sight bases to provide unwavering stability to the setup. Including thread adapter, the durable Wolverine measures 7.4” long and weighs between 19.8 ounces to 24.4 ounces (depending on chosen mount). These factors lead to a perfect balance of suppression and minimal back pressure, all while reducing the gassy AK system.
- Full-auto/multi-rated (up to .300 Ultra Mag)
- Weight: 19.8 ounces–24.4 ounces
- Length: 7.4” (thread adapter)
- Build materials: stainless steel (exterior); Stellite™ (baffles)
- Finish: matte black Cerakote™
The Fine Print:
* All NFA Regulations apply. Each state’s laws dictate what can or cannot be possessed in its own state. Some county’s within each state are different as well. Please contact your local ATF Field office with any ATF questions or concerns you may have. AR15 Safe Space LLC reserves the right to use discretion when selling to each individual state.