Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pin Set (BAD-EPS) for the AR308 style rifles. The set consists of the Enhanced Take-down Pin (BAD-ETP-308) and Enhanced Pivot Pin (BAD-EPP-308). Precision Swiss CNC machined from round stock steel bars, the BAD-ETP & BAD-EPP are case-hardened and finished in mil-spec black manganese phosphate.
The BAD-EPS features the following improvements and features:
- AR308 – Fits DPMS Gen 1 Patterned 308 Variant receivers.(Will not work in Ruger 762)
- Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Take-down Pin Head Designs – Greatly improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversized heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads – Low drag and never in the way. Lower profile than mil-spec pinheads.
- Ambidextrous Safety Compatible – The Enhanced Takedown Pin (BAD-ETP) head design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambidextrous safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips (+0.030″ over mil-spec) – Added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide – Cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduced the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.
- Weight: Set combined weight .74oz
Front Pin 1.555in Length
Rear Pin 1.105in Length
Each BAD-EPS-308 comes with (1) BAD-ETP-308, (1) BAD-EPP-308, (2) KNS hardened stainless steel detents, (2) 17-7 nickel plated stainless steel pin springs.
Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.