Aero M5 Stripped Lower Special Edition: TEXAS – FDE
Our Special Edition: Texas M5 Stripped Lower Receiver features a custom engraved State of Texas with a Lone Star graphic on the magwell of our popular M5 Lower Receiver. Markings Include Model “TEXAS” and “TXM5-XXXXX” serial number range. Like all of our receivers, this product is machined to mil-spec dimensions and works with standard AR 308 components.
Need an upper as well? Check out our Texas Upper Receiver which includes an M5 Upper Receiver with the State of Texas laser etching.
Don’t forget to buy an Aero Precision M5 (.308) Lower Parts Kit. Our LPK is specifically designed to work with the M5 Lower Receiver and includes custom takedown and pivot pins as well as an extended magazine catch button.
- Custom engraved State of Texas with a Lone Star graphic
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver, Special Edition: Texas in FDE Cerakote
- Nylon tipped tension set screw
|Shipping to FFL Dealer Required||Yes|
|Made In America||Yes|
|Aero Map Price||186.99|
|Finish||Magpul FDE Cerakote|
|Markings||State of Texas Outline with Lone Star in middle.|
|Weight (oz)||12 oz|