Streamlight ProTac HL USB Overview
An 850-lumen maximum output, a sturdy and lightweight aluminum body and multiple options for battery power distinguish the Streamlight ProTac HL USB Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight . The HL comes with a lithium-ion battery that recharges inside the light via micro-USB, but it can also run on one user-supplied 18650 or two CR123A batteries. A self-adjusting battery cradle secures multiple battery sizes, making sure there’s no rattle from ill-fitting cells. A tailcap push-button switch is used to cycle through high, medium and low brightness levels, and a strobe setting for disorienting an adversary or signaling for help. You can select three programs that put the light levels you use most often at your fingertips— high/strobe/low, high only, or low/medium/high.
The knurled anodized-aluminum housing has an IPX4 water-resistance rating and is impact resistant to 3.3′. Slide the front end of the light housing forward to reveal the micro-USB charging port. Anti-reflective coating on the gasket-sealed glass lens assures optimal light transmission, and consistent performance is assured by digital output regulation circuitry, which maintains the brightness level throughout the charge. This item comes in clamshell packaging.
- Light Performance
- High: 850 lumens
- Medium: 350 lumens
- Low: 85 lumens
- Runtimes: 1.5, 4 and 12 hours, respectively
- Strobe runtime 1.5 hours
- Single tailcap push-button
- Controls power & cycles through high, medium, low & strobe settings
- Select modes (high/strobe/low, high only, low/medium/high)
- Construction Details
- Runs on one lithium-ion battery
- Battery recharges inside light via micro-USB
- Can also run on commercially available 18650 or CR123A batteries
- Lightweight, knurled anodized-aluminum housing
- IPX4-rated, splashproof
- Impact resistant to 3.3′
- Anti-reflective coated, gasket-sealed glass lens
- Anti-roll design
- Removable pocket clip
There are no reviews yet.