Magpul PMAG 40 AR-15 Gen M3 5.56
NOTE: GEN M3 PMAGs may not be compatible with all billet lowers without slight modification of the magazine overtravel stop.
The Magpul PMAG 40 GEN M3 is a 40-round 5.56 NATO polymer magazine for AR-15/M4 compatible weapons. This magazine features a long-life USGI-SPEC stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant curve internal geometry for reliable feeding. A redesigned bolt catch notch in the rear of the magazine provides increased bolt catch clearance, while an over-travel stop on the spine helps ensure the magazine will not over-insert on compatible weapons. Slim, for better compatibility with tight magazine pouches, this easy to disassemble magazine features a flared floorplate, low profile ribs, and aggressively textured front and rear surfaces for positive control. A paint pen dot matrix on the bottom panel of the body allows easy marking for identification.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant curve internal geometry
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower
- Long life USGI-SPEC stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop
- Ribbed gripping surface
- Aggressive front and rear texture
- Paint pen dot matrix panels
- Flared floorplate
- Pop-off impact/dust cover
Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
- Brand: Magpul
- Caliber Gauge: 5.56 NATO
- Magazine Capacity: 40
- Manufacturer: Magpul Industries
- Platform: AR-15 Magazines
- Weight: 8 Oz