Fortis Hammer AR15/M16 Charging Handle – 5.56MM
- Reviews (0)
The Fortis Hammer AR15 charging handle stays true to our brand. We engineer, design, & develop military grade accessories that look good and functions great. Tested and evaluated by industry professionals, then put to the test by people in the military and law enforcement community. We continuously refined our design and came up with the Hammer™. So charge your rifle, drop the Hammer™, and go!
Introducing our black teflon finish. The slick finish is smooth and gives the already durable charging handle a unique finish that’s not common in the market today.
- Machined from 7075 T6 Billet aluminum
- The aggressive serrations on the latch support use with either shooting gloves or without
- Redesigned the back stop for the latch, so stress is taken off the roll pin
- Finished in Nickelene™: Rockwell hardness – 45C, low co-efficient of friction, excellent lubricity characteristics
- Finished in Black Teflon: Rockwell hardness – 45C, low co-efficient of friction, excellent lubricity characteristics
- 1.5 oz – durable, yet extremely light
*Do not close slam the bolt closed when there is no barrel attached. This could damage your charging handle and warranty may not apply.
**The finish isn’t a true black anodized color. It’s a nickel teflon and has metallic grey properties. We believe it to be darker than gunmetal grey, yet not a true black.