BAD Enhanced Pins Set Kit AR-15
Battle Arms Development Enhanced Pins set consists of the ETP (Enhanced takedown pin) and EPP (Enhanced Pivot Pin). Precison CNC machined from bar stock, the EPS are made from hardened 12L14 steel and finished in milspec maganese phosphate, the EPS features the following improvements:
- Keystone shaped and dimpled pivot pin head, knurled circumference and a reverse angled flat between 1 and 2 o’clock of the take down pin head for improved gripping surface.
- 0.030 longer length aids in pushing the pins out, without undue protrusion.
- Low profiled pin heads, the ETP is compatible with ambidextrous selector’s right lever.
- Bullet tip guide at the tip of the pins to prevent the bullet or tool from slipping off and scratching the receiver, when a bullet or tool is used to push the pins in
- Easy, hassle free magnet assisted installation. Secondary detent hole and groove milled past the milspec detent hole and groove on the pivot pin, with the help of a small magnet (included), make installation of the pivot pin effortless.
Each BAD-EPS comes with the ETP and EPP, two KNS detents, two pin springs, and a magnet for magnet assisted installation. Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA