Aero M4E1 STRIPPED LOWER RECEIVER – PURPLE ANODIZED
NOTE: This part features a colored anodized finish. These finishes are held to different aesthetic standards than parts finished in black anodizing or Cerakote.
Literally dozens have asked for it- and we are here to deliver. Introducing our limited run of Black Friday 2023 purple anodized parts and components. Perfect for your next 3 Gun build, or just something a little more flashy. This part is finished with a Type 2 purple anodize that provides a large variety of contrast in different lighting conditions.
M4E1 LOWER RECEIVER IMPROVEMENTS:
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin – Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16″ Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard – Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- Upper Tension Screw – Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess – Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
- Increased Magwell Flare – Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
- Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
- Stripped M4E1 Lower Receiver
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
- Threaded Bolt Catch Pin
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: This product must be shipped to a Federal Firearms Dealer inside the USA.
FFL will need to be sent to email@example.com . Please coordinate with your FFL to send their paperwork to AR-15 Safe Space, We are unable to submit requests for all orders. It is up to the customer to facilitate the transaction of all paperwork.
Make sure the FFL writes your name on the copy so we know what customer the FFL goes with
Once we have your FFL, your order will ship.