Aero AR15 BREACH® AMBI CHARGING HANDLE W/ LARGE LEVER – PURPLE ANODIZED
NOTE: This part features a colored anodized finish. These finishes are held to different aesthetic standards than parts finished in black anodizing or Cerakote.
This BREACH® Charging handle features colored anodizing on the levers. While imperfections are few and far between, there are occasional variances in the finish. This can include variances in the lever itself, or slight differences in color when comparing two charging handles from different batches.
- Ambidextrous Controls: Ergonomically designed 7075 Aluminum levers allow the user to easily charge their firearm with either hand, while remaining low profile and comfortable when slung.
- Robust Construction: Reduced chamfer angles on the 7075 Aluminum reinforced bar design provide a strong foundation for the BREACH® that is resistant to rotational flex or breakage.
- Patent-pending Lever Mechanism: Transfers force-of-use away from the roll pins and into the top/head portion of the reinforced bar protecting the charging handle in the most demanding circumstances.
- Gas Deflection Shelf: Aligns with the upper receiver to redirect gas flow away from the users face when shooting suppressed.
- Functional Design: It is not all just good looks. Stylistic cuts on the charging handle also help to clear stuck on carbon and debris from the upper receiver, while the spacer design seals and protects the lever mechanism from debris.